Goals & Priorities - Who We ServeThe Disability Rights Center of the Virgin Islands (DRCVI) provides assistance for people with disabilities in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
You may be eligible for assistance if:
- You have a developmental disability
- You have a mental health disability or emotional impairment
- You are a patient in a psychiatric unit
- You have a traumatic brain injury
- You need access to new technology that you believe may help you live more independently
- You have questions about your right to vote
- You receive Social Security Disability benefits and you need advice and counsel if you choose to return to work
- You have a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act
DRCVI will consider:
- The merits of your claim
- Our available resources
- Your ability to advocate for yourself
- Whether your problems falls within DRCVI’s priority areas. You may read our priorities in our Advocacy Service Plan 2008-2012.
- Other sources you could use